HP Support Assistant is regarded as the software program which is developed to make your computer in proper working order, resolve issues easily and quickly and prevent potential problems. It also offers valuable system information which you require while troubleshooting computer problems. Additionally, you can able to manage all kinds of HP device in single place & have access to updates, troubleshooters, messages and fixes, specifications, support resources, warranty & services and accessories for your devices and computer. Here you can see the detailed procedure on how to install hp driver and software updates easily. Step 1: Check For Latest Updates Search & install updated hardware drivers and software for your computer
- Restart your HP device to ensure that any update which was downloaded previously was installed correctly.
- In windows, find & open windows update. After that, the windows will update the menu options.
- Click any of the following options at the windows update option:
- If updates are found available for download then click the install button
- If no updates are listed currently, then click at the check for updates & click install now button after detecting available updates on windows.
- Restart your device to finish the update installation process.
Step 2: Update The Graphics Driver
The Windows update automatically loads the suitable drivers upon upgrade. If the drivers do not get installed during the upgrade, then you need to manually update the graphics driver by making use of windows update. Otherwise, you can contact hp support to seek guidance.
- In windows, find & open device manager
- You will find a list of devices, you have to expand display adapters
- Do right click on graphics device & choose update driver software
- After that, it will search automatically for upgraded driver software
- To install the upgraded driver successfully, it is essential to follow the instruction on the screen.
- Restart your computer to finish the updates installation
Step 3: Update Other Related Components
If particular hardware components like keyboard, video display and touchpad are not correctly working or missing functionality then update the component driver available in device manger.
- In windows, find out & open Device Manager.
- From the list of devices, it is essential to extend the component which you like to update.
- Then Right-click the specific device & choose update driver software
- Then click on the search automatically for upgraded driver software
- To install the upgraded driver successfully, see the onscreen instructions.
- To finish the updates installation, restart your computer.
Our Other Support Services
Computer Software Support, Toshiba Computer Support, MacBook Support, Asus Technical Support, Adware Removal Support, Apple Support, Acer Technical Support, Apple Technical Support, Professional Computer Support, HP Support Assistant