HP Support Assistant is the software program which is developed by the Hewlett Packard. This program is usually pre-installed by the manufacturer in the most of the HP computers. With this software, users don’t need to concentrate on fixing the problems on the PC systems. This app provides all in one management services including your PC to maintain its efficiency on its processing and will troubleshoot all the tools, tutorials, and other software updates.
But despite this usefulness, some people may be met with some problems with HP support Assistant want to disable it from their PC systems. In that case, you can easily disable using the program’s settings menu.(How to Disable HP Support Assistant)
Here to some steps to tell on how to disable HP Support Assistant
- The first thing you have to do is, launch the HP Support Assistant
- To launch it, double-click the HP support assistants icon that displays on your desktop
- Go to the control panel tab
- Select Programs and features in the control panel category
- A tab will open showing all the applications and software that you have on your device
- Search for the HP Support Assistant from the list of application you have on your PC
- Find HP Support Assistant. select it and then click uninstall button on the top of the list
- It will show the notification box to confirm the uninstall process
- Click “yes” on the screen it appears and gives your confirmation to uninstall HP Support Assistant
- After this, restart your PC or other device and complete the process
Sure, there are several cases where Disable HP Support Assistant can be helpful for the user system. It helps in updating drivers or booting the BIOS on your system. But in some cases, this software will block our computer and will do the lot of annoying things in the system background. So people should take all necessary steps in order to disable it if it does cause such action in your device. It happens some time; when HP support assistant might be malicious in nature so even if they disable it some services from the support assistant will go the extent of changing the user’s file name and its extensions on some of the files located in the user’s device. And sometimes, this software program will change the user’s settings like automatic updates, changing toolbar updates, getting the user system into the other customer improvement program even after you disable it seriously. So even with having many useful things in it, in addition to that it does cause these annoying things in the user’s PS systems. So to stop these annoying things completely, they must come to an end and we discussed here about how to disable the HP support assistant from your PC device. But in some cases, manually stopping the software service may cause additional damages which slow down your system performance or even stop functioning. So do the wise operation while disabling it on your device.
Hope this information will be slight helpful for you to know about the How to Disable HP Support Assistant it.
Our Other Support Services
Computer Software Support, Toshiba Computer Support, MacBook Support, Asus Technical Support, Adware Removal Support, Apple Support, Acer Technical Support, Apple Technical Support, Professional Computer Support, HP Support Assistant